Re: Annual gift Friends Of Gnome (Please reply asap)

On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 10:07 AM, Paul Cutler <pcutler gnome org> wrote:
I would strongly recommend not limiting this to 100 - I think once we
reach 100 people will just opt-out of subscribing and the goal is to
get to 400.  I'd rather not see us discriminate, such as for people
who may not hear about the gift right away.

Not discrimination but a way to make it a "hot" offer... maybe
increase the number then to a higher number than 100
--
Og B. Maciel
GNOME Foundation Board of Directors

omaciel foresightlinux org