Re: GNOME 3.0 official logo and banners

On 11/15/2010 05:38 PM, Juanjo Marín wrote:

--- El lun, 15/11/10, Pockey Lam <pockeylam gnome org> escribió:

De: Pockey Lam <pockeylam gnome org>
Asunto: Re: GNOME 3.0 official logo and banners
Para: marketing-list gnome org
Fecha: lunes, 15 de noviembre, 2010 10:11

I wonder if makes sense to create some banners with screenshots of gnome-shell. Ubuntu has this kind of banners for Unity.

excellent ideas! Screenshots can definitely help people to visualise what GNOME 3.0 and its benefits is and allow people to see the difference :)

We should start the competion at marketing level ;)

Cheers,

   -- Juanjo Marin

PS: I CC this message to the art team list