Re: Friends of GNOME: Discount for annual subscription option

On Sun, 2010-11-07 at 09:09 -0700, Stormy Peters wrote:
Hi GNOME Marketing folks,

Og Maciel is working on the Friends of GNOME page and he had the idea
of offering a discount if people sign up for the year. So a yearly
subscription would be $100/year and a monthly subscription would be
$10/month.

Thoughts?

I feel confused. I guess that the rationale behind this is to get more
yearly donors, right?. But what if current donors go to his "offer", is
this economically a good move for GNOME ?

I mean, is 12x 10 USD better than 100 USD ?

Cheers,

  -- Juanjo Marin