Re: screen shot?

I don't think so.  Doc screenshots are discouraged (due to maintaining)
and typically are per-app.

The only ones that pop into my mind are release notes (like
http://library.gnome.org/misc/release-notes/2.28/) but don't have a ton
of apps either.

Paul

On Mon, 2010-05-24 at 13:37 -0600, Stormy Peters wrote:
Do we have some good screenshots from the documentation that we could
use?

Stormy

On Mon, May 24, 2010 at 1:34 PM, Paul Cutler <pcutler gnome org>