Re: GNOME Free Agent T-shirt Proposal

--- El mié, 19/5/10, Brian Cameron <brian cameron oracle com> escribió:

De: Brian Cameron <brian cameron oracle com>
Asunto: Re: GNOME Free Agent T-shirt Proposal
Para: "GnomeMarketing Mailing List" <marketing-list gnome org>
Fecha: miércoles, 19 de mayo, 2010 04:06

GNOME Marketing Team:

On April 6th, I proposed a "GNOME Free Agent" t-shirt which
would
highlight the humanitarian aspects of being a GNOME
volunteer.

I have been working with Mike (Dongyun) Lee and Diki
Niwatori to
put together a t-shirt mock-up.  Refer here:

   http://www.sheepfiends.com/gngt-olpc.png

After discussion, we decided to make the image
mono-color.  While a bit
less exciting than the full-color version, it is less busy
and will be
easier and less expensive to print.

Does this look good to people?  Does anyone have any
comments
about the design or how to improve things further?

Thoughts?

Brian

I like the design. It's really cool !!!

Maybe the message is too long ....