Re: Mobile Funding - Update

Bharat:

Perhaps to encourage people to donate via Mobile, we could give away
some special thing to people who donate.  Perhaps people who donate
via mobile is given a special URL where they can download a GNOME
background that looks nice and advertises that the person supports
GNOME in a special way, or something.

If we provide something nice, but free, in exchange for donating via
mobile that might encourage people to donate in this way.

Brian