Re: WorldWide

On Wed, 2010-05-05 at 18:13 -0400, Alex Launi wrote:
From the caption on that page..
        The data provided by this page is regularly uploaded to
        GNOME's Orbital Laser Platform. The target visualisation
        display is updated irregularly for the time being. You can
        find an alternative target visualisation of the GNOME
        community at Google Maps.

So no.

--
--Alex Launi

I'm not sure I understand - I thought the graph is updated when a name
with it's latitude / longitude is added.

Paul