Re: Upcoming GNOME Marketing Hackfest

Paul Cutler invited me to come to the GNOME Marketing Hackfest in Zaragoza, Spain May 4th-7th. I look forward to aiding in planning our specific GNOME 3.0 launch events and resources: planning the dedicated website, writing conference materials such as FAQs, and slides, etc. I'll be providing project management, writing and editing skills.

(I will have to return the night of the 7th to attend a wedding on the 8th.)

I'd appreciate it if GNOME could defray the cost of the flight, so I am filling out the subsidy form. I intend on applying for GNOME Foundation membership in April.

Thank you.

Sumana Harihareswara
GNOME Journal Editor and Release Coordinator
http://brainwane.net