Re: Gnome/Guadec and Government market

Op dinsdag 30-03-2010 om 16:11 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef Sanne te
Meerman:
Hi Willie,

Besides a practical comment from Andre Klapper, you were the only one
who responded to my request for a talk about accessibility. I've tried

Really? I think something must be wrong.
Eitan Isaacson said to me he submitted a paper about accessibility:
http://monotonous.org/2010/03/23/accessibility-hackday/#comments

Wow, that's really great... the fact that a local organisation gets
involved with software development from the bottom up is fantastic,
but this is also great for marketing Open Source, a showcase for the
added value of open source development. And for Gnome and Guadec this
could also be very valuable. Thank you. Javier, if you're reading
this, I'd love to hear more.

In NL we have Stichting Accessibility (www.accessibility.nl). I don't
think they are very aware of Free Software at all, but that could change
if we invite them. :-)

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen