Re: Your Weekly Facebook Page Update

On Sat, Mar 27, 2010 at 11:33 AM, Stormy Peters <stormy alumni rice edu> wrote:
That sounds like a great idea.

There's probably some way we can get the ruler up there. At worst a
screenshot with a link to gnome.org.

Stormy

On Sat, Mar 27, 2010 at 5:29 AM, Roberto Galoppini
<roberto galoppini gmail com> wrote:

What about 'connecting' the Cause FB page with this?

Maybe we could use the cause page also to let people know about funds
we're raising for a sys admin (and updating it making it more
visible).

Roberto

Ditto. Another possibility occurred to me while blogging about GNOME.
What if we find instances of buzz (in the news, on blogs, reviewed,
etc.) about GNOME and post links and/or metablogs about it on the FB
page?

Darton