Re: Friends of GNOME and the new website

I like the design a lot :-)

Jaap

On Sat, Mar 20, 2010 at 02:12, Andreas Nilsson <nisses mail home se> wrote:
 With the new GNOME website [1] coming up soonish, I thought it would be
nice to update the Friends of GNOME website as well, so I did some mockups.

Some goals I wanted to accomplish:
* Adapt the layout to the new site.
* Shorten the donation process.
* Present less information on initial page (but easy to access).

http://www.andreasn.se/diverse/temp/friends-20.png

1. Initial page setup
2. Hovering a option grays out the others and show what you'll get in return
3. Clicking a option brings up the additional details you need to fill out.
Clicking the donation button brings you directly to the paypal page.

The Amazon store thing, the badge and the OLPC stuff would go below the
sidebar.

What do you think?

1. http://website-editors.gnome.org/
- Andreas