Re: Emergency marketing team meeting

Seg, 2010-03-08 às 11:22 -0600, Jason D. Clinton escreveu:
On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 11:14 AM, Paul Cutler <pcutler gnome org>
wrote:
        Have you (or anyone else) reached out to the GNOME Shell team
        to discuss
        a possible roadmap?

Yes, I asked Jon McCann, whom was at the UX Hackfest, to join this
list and he said that he was already planning to post a blog post
defining what is possible last Wednesday. That hasn't happened yet.

        I'm also concerned as the GNOME Activity Journal has not been
        proposed
        as a module yet.

  I too am concerned about this. This is one of the many reasons that
it may be acceptable to think of Gnome 3.0 as Gnome 2.34 or 2.36.

Afaik it wasn't proposed yet because it isn't yet integrated on
gnome-shell and i think there's some questions open about zeitgeist
integration on gnome-shell.