Re: Mobile Giving Foundation

On Wed, 2010-03-03 at 08:53 -0700, Stormy Peters wrote:

On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 8:39 AM, Bharat Kapoor <3 kapoor gmail com>
wrote:

        Whats the process, when I know I have a go ahead to get the
        paperwork ready for the vendor - they have sent it to me and I
        am just sitting on them waiting for our team's approval.

How about putting together the launch plan first?

Stormy

Bharat,

Is there any chance we could launch this by the end of the month?  I
know it's aggressive, but we could use the 2.30 release notes to
announce it - there's already a section in the release notes talking
about Friends of GNOME, and that section could use an update.

How can I help?

Paul