Re: checking in on GNOME 3 launch plans, gnome3.org

On Sat, 2010-06-19 at 16:15 -0400, Sumana Harihareswara wrote:
      Due to illness and travel, I haven't been checkin in enough with
the other participants from the May marketing hackfest

http://live.gnome.org/Hackfests/Marketing-2010-05

on the progress of the GNOME 3 marketing roadmap

http://live.gnome.org/ThreePointZero/MarketingRoadmap

My apologies.  This coming week I'll be tying up some loose ends with
Stormy, Bharat, Andreas, Paul, Vincent, Jason, and Licio.

Our next big deliverable is that we're hoping to get the gnome3.org site
beta launched by Saturday the 26th.

Sumana Harihareswara
http://brainwane.net

Hi Sumana,

Thanks for sending out the reminder.

I've pinged the GNOME dev community via email and my blog with little
response.  The Roadmap page is a little light, in my opinion.  I'll
reach out to Vincent and see if he has any recommendations.

Andreas pinged me a few weeks ago about working on copy for the GNOME3
website - unfortunately I haven't had time, but I will in about 10 days.
(Unless someone wants to help - we just need to write some copy and
pages for the GNOME 3 website - should be easy!)

I did reach out to Jason Clinton a couple of weeks ago about how his
video was coming too.

Paul