Re: Fwd: Your Weekly Facebook Page Update

Seg, 2010-06-14 às 14:24 -0600, Stormy Peters escreveu:
Kudos to everyone who has been working on the GNOME Facebook page!
Perhaps you can tell us about some of your strategies and successes.

The numbers have been going up and up each week.

Great job!

Hi Stormy,

every week i post the commit digest available on news. I feel that most
of the fans know GNOME so i guess they want to know news about features
and how GNOME 3.0 will be.

I suggest that we should do some kind of a challenge to motivate people
to suggest more friends.

Cheers
Luis