Re: Volunteer needed - Friends of GNOME Sysadmin Campaign

On Fri, 2010-01-22 at 11:47 -0500, Vikram Dhillon wrote:
Me :) I am new here though but a solid web programmer. I don't have
git access so I'll just have to submit the patches to you. I am
guessing the first step here could be make a wiki page listing out all
other pages that need to be included in the campaign.

Vikram, thanks for volunteering!  Patches will work well, I'd recommend
filing them in Bugzilla against gnome-web and I'll help get them
committed.

If you need any help, please feel free to ping me in IRC or email.

Thanks!

Paul