Re: GNOME Store Update?

Hi,

On 01/13/2010 04:52 PM, Andreas Nilsson wrote:
<snip>

* Take a look at the css, make sure it works in more browsers than just
Firefox on Linux :) (I'm more than happy to have it not work in ie6
though, because there is more work than payoff for that version of ie)
and that it's not dirty junk css left in there.
* Some spacing and make sure that the sidebar looks proper.

Then I think we can launch. Please help now everyone, if just with one
of the things on the list!
- Andreas

I loaded the store in the following browsers, and did not see any issues:

* Epiphany 2.28
* Google Chrome (Linux)
* Safari (Mac OS X 10.6)
* Internet Explorer 8 (Windows)
* Firefox 3.5 (Linux and Windows)

I don't have access to IE 6 or 7, and I don't think we should support IE
6 anyway.

Paul