Re: New GNOME Website - Now ready for editors

hi all,

when i try to open http://website-editors.gnome.org/ i get an "503
service unavailable" screen, showing the html dummy template with an
"lorem ipsum" headline. it seems if that the deliverance sever and
plone/zope have problems communicating to each other.

cheers,
hannes