Re: back to the survey topic

On Fri, 2010-02-19 at 17:52 +0000, Nelson Marques wrote:
I have a machine to test LimeSurvey. During the next 48 hours I'll get
the site running with LimeSurvey so we can test it.

 Anyone willing to test it, please report in and I'll mail a admin
password for the backend so people can explore it etc.

 Nelson

Nelson,

Thanks for offering to do this, but we already have a Lime Survey
instance running on the GNOME.org survey in Behdad's webspace and I
opened a bug in Bugzilla for the Sysadmin team to port that over to a
more general space on a GNOME server.

Paul