Re: Campaign Proposal

On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 1:27 PM, Nelson Marques <07721 ipam pt> wrote:

 Please flame at will...

I would hope that nobody would do such a thing for putting effort and time into an idea.  We have serious community issues if one expects to be flamed when proposing an idea.  This isn't LKML. :)

That said, I haven't looked at the attached docs, but I do like the idea of ecological friendliness and naming releases after endangered animals is a splendid idea.  O'Reilly did something similar with the cover of their books although the animals weren't endangered and interestingly enough I remember the covers as well as the title sometimes the cover before the title.