Re: Guadec and Dutch government plans for OSS and desktop

I'll have my men working on this, on the double!! :-)

Ok, I didn't phrase that very well. What I meant was, if there's enough enthousiasm, I'm sure a volunteer can be found for this :-)

I'll put my two cents in tomorrow, to sketch the outline.

best,
Sanne
Btw, I made a 'tiny' mistake, as an official response to the document should be given before the 1st of march, not before the end of march.

Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier schreef:
On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 9:35 AM, Sanne te Meerman