Re: Paul Cutler as Editor 'n Chief

Congratulations Paul. All the best in your new position.

nelson.

On Fri, 2010-02-12 at 09:25 -0600, Paul Cutler wrote:
On Fri, 2010-02-12 at 09:54 -0500, Jim Hodapp wrote:
Hey all,

    After many years as the project lead for GJ, I've decided that it's time for me to move on and let
someone else with more time and energy for GJ take over. So this is an official notice that Paul Cutler
is taking over as the lead for GJ. I will still be involved with GJ, but Paul is free to lead GJ into any
way he sees fit without having to wait on me (that's the key part). :)

So please congratulate Paul on this position and give him your help and support. The GJ community isn't
very large, but it's a loyal group that produces a very valuable thing for GNOME! I look forward to
seeing GJ grow under Paul and seeing where he leads things.

Thanks,

Jim Hodapp

Jim,

Thanks for everything you've done for GJ over the years and I'm glad
you're still involved with GJ!

I'll do my best to continue to build on the success we've had over the
years and working with the GNOME community to continue to publish on a
regular basis with great content.

Paul