Re: Introductions

On Tue, 2010-02-09 at 21:49 +0000, Nelson Marques wrote:
I would like to ask one thing to this list, would it be possible for
people to introduce themselfs and say what is their role around on the
list?

 Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I'm Paul, and I help out with the Sysadmin team, help publish GNOME
Journal, maintain documentation for a few different projects and try to
herd cats with the Marketing team, including trying to manage some of
the Marketing projects, schedule team meetings and other stuff.

More info at:

http:/.live.gnome.org/PaulCutler
http://www.silwenae.org/blog

Paul