Re: back to the survey topic

On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 12:12 PM, Nelson Marques <07721 ipam pt> wrote:

I'm a openSuSE user (I know GNOME is sponsored mainly by Red Hat, but I
don't like Fedora).

Red Hat and Novell are both advisory board members and both give $20,000 a year to the GNOME Foundation. They also both contribute by paying people to work full time on GNOME, sponsor hackfests and events like GUADEC.

I've runned across a survery from SuSE which uses a
commercial survey service, surveymonkey.

http://www.surveymonkey.com
http://surveymonkey.com/s/6MJYV7T (openSuSE Survey)

 I am not aware of software like this available as open source, don't
know if anyone knows it.

Lime Survey is very good and it is open source.

Stormy