Re: What keywords would you use for GNOME?

El mar, 09-02-2010 a las 12:13 +0100, Claus Schwarm escribió:

For this, we would need at least

  * a second url (say, "www.gnome.org/b/friends") for a variation of the
    friends page (and maybe related pages)

With extra information and the assumption that people coming there do
not have any idea what's GNOME?

Stormy's post about this is interesting

http://www.stormyscorner.com/2010/02/what-free-and-open-source-software-projects-can-learn-from-social-networking-and-fundraising.html

Particularly this:
        So, for instance instead of saying "Donate to keep this project
        sustainable," one could say "We need to build out XYZ, can you
        pay for ONE line of code to go to that project? Our estimate is
        that it'll take X lines of code."

No good idea for the wording, but I'm sure we can use the line of code
per N dollars idea. Even with a ruler for each quarter or release cycle.
Although this is a bit off topic for this thread maybe.