Re: Friends of GNOME December & January Data

On Sat, Feb 6, 2010 at 1:12 PM, Jaap A. Haitsma <jaap haitsma org> wrote:
OK, but I see most of the data correctly. Starting from November 2009
it's not correct. Where do I need to change the date format or
localization to get it to work?

I don't know why the date doesn't work for just the dates I added this time ...

I believe you just change the date format for the full date field for the rows that look like they are in 1899.

I don't know ... they look fine to me. Dave Neary said he reformatted them for himself and then they worked. I don't know what I did differently this time than any previous time ...

I can manually add the years and months from now unless I can figure out what caused this ... that would be a pain but would eliminate this problem.

Stormy