Re: Google Code In::GNOME User Groups: Update contact details

Hi,

Frederic Muller wrote:
Thanks for the clarification, I'll then be waiting for any other
question that Ognyan may have.

Maybe Ognyan should also send such an introductory email to the GUG
mailing list (even if it's very quiet) as a 'warming up' to tell them he
is coming to get them! ;-)

I pointed him to our recent conversation there, but I let him know that
gugmasters was pretty dead. I could perhaps share a subscribers list
with him once he's shown himself to be trustworthy, though.

We should also keep him CCed in case he hasn't yet subscribed.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary