Re: Google Code In::GNOME User Groups: Update contact details

Dear Ognyan,

Which tasks are you referring to? If the one in the subject, Dave should be the point of contact, though I really don't mind helping you out if Dave is ok.

Also note my family name is Muller without a 'e'. It's quite a common surname with various spellings (Mueller, Müller and Muller) and it's easy to end up talking with someone else.

So what can I do for you?

Fred
ps: I can also find me on IRC on the GNOME channel, my nick is blug_fred