Re: GNOME 3.0 Contract Opportunity

On Tue, Dec 21, 2010 at 8:32 AM, Paul Cutler <pcutler gnome org> wrote:
Hi Marketing Team!

Over the last few months I haven't had the time I would like to dedicate
to the marketing team and work with the community on GNOME 3.0
deliverables.  With GNOME 3.0 coming, the GNOME Foundation Board
believes this work is important and is willing to sign a short term
contract to get some marketing materials created to help support the
GNOME 3.0 launch.  If anyone is interested, please email the Board with
your resume per official announcement below.

Perhaps you can tweet it or something to a #marketing group somewhere and see if someone bites?  Started using tweetdeck and I smell opportunity ;)

sri

Paul

The GNOME Foundation is seeking a marketing expert to do short-term
contract work to help improve GNOME and GNOME 3 marketing materials, to
work to promote GNOME in the media, and to assist with press management.
The GNOME Foundation has $5,000 (USD) allocated to pay a contractor for
the creation of marketing materials supporting GNOME.

Interested parties should email board-list gnome org with a resume
detailing related work or volunteer experience.  Please include a cover
letter that explains your interest and level of familiarity with
marketing as it relates to GNOME and free software.  Please include