Re: open source bridge/ oscon / northwest linuxfest

On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 3:02 PM, Paul Cutler <pcutler gnome org> wrote:
Hi Sri,

I'll be happy to work on it with you.  I think I'm going to update my
GNOME 3 presentation I gave at OLF last year and do it at SCALE this
coming February so I'll have some content for you.

Great!  I have already booked a presentation on LinuxFest Northwest.  If we work on it now we'll be able to identify the holes and get people to cover them.