Re: The GNOME Foundation blog

On Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 19:41, Paul Cutler <pcutler gnome org> wrote:
We're looking into upgrading Wordpress as well for blogs.gnome.org in
the near future.  We need to check if that theme is installed if it
can be installed on a per-blog basis or everyone has access to it.

Paul

Using a custom theme (or offering it as default) in GNOME blogs sounds
like a great idea! While the wptest.gnome is made on top of WordPress,
a few changes are required to turn the template we already have in a
blog-like website. Still, it's an easy task to do.

I'll try to cover this implementation of the template for the blogs
during these holidays.

Thank you :)

--
Vinicius Depizzol <vdepizzol gmail com>