GNOME 3.0 Hackfest + 1 day conference for the launch(in Asia)

Dear marketing and documentation team,

I'd like to echo the call we made to the release team here http://mail.gnome.org/archives/release-team/2010-December/msg00031.html

and get a consensus on which date works better around GNOME 3.0 release (April 06) for each team to have a hackfest. We've been discussing the plan since September with various members of each team (to get the 3 teams together in a hackfest before a 1 day conference to celebrate GNOME 3.0 launch with the public in Asia) though emails and at the Boston Summit.

We have received 3 great proposals with a competitive budget from Bangalore, Bali and Hong Kong and will be supported by the GNOME Foundation for people who need travel subsidies. We are doing a final review today.

So it is definitely time for us to try to agree on a good date for everyone.

Thank you to let us know.

Fred