Re: Media relations training at the Collaboration Summit

On Fri, Dec 3, 2010 at 2:22 PM, Bryen M. Yunashko <suserocks bryen com> wrote:
How does one get invited?

The Linux Foundation will open registration soonish - then you can
register, and the LF will review & approve (or not) attendees. I'm not
aware of many people being rejected, but I think they do it as an
"invite" event to make sure that attendees are going to be there to be
productive, and not end users who mistake Collab as a typical FOSS
event for just hanging out.

Best,

Zonker
--
"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a
while, you could miss it." ~Ferris Bueller

Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier <jzb zonker net>
About: http://www.dissociatedpress.net/about/