Re: Copy for Linux 92

Here you go,

Hope you can work this out.
Sorry for my terrible layering btw, i do graphical design as a hobby and have not worked with others on my files yet!

I I may suggest, outline the text (maybe 2 pixels white or such) and keep the gnome and "created with gimp" logos :)

http://www.thorworks.org/Gnome Ad.xcf

Mind the space
Joey

2010/8/31 Máirín Duffy <duffy redhat com>
On Tue, 2010-08-31 at 21:07 +0200, Joey Ferwerda wrote:
> Mairin, do you want to complete this one?
> I can do the basic "edge smoothen, Antialias, shadowing" work on it,
> but if you want to, i can send the Gimp file.

Please do!

~m

--
Alias. Morton Black