Gnome swag for event

Hey all,

Over here in Ireland we have an event called OSS Barcamp. Its been
around a while and for the next one they are going to have stands with
stands. I was wondering if we could put a nice Gnome stand at it. Ill
man the stand myself but it would be nice if we could have some swag
like some t-shirts pens..etc. It gets a nice crowd (300 people ish) so
it could be nice to have a Gnome presence at it. Stormy could Gnome give
a marketing pack of some sort for it?

-fagan