Re: Friends of GNOME ruler still up, says "114 to go"

Hi,

2010/4/9 Lucas Rocha <lucasr gnome org>:
Hi,

2010/4/8 Paul Cutler <pcutler gnome org>:
On Thu, 2010-04-08 at 17:45 -0400, Sumana Harihareswara wrote:
On planet.gnome.org, I see the donation ruler still asks for donations for
hiring a sysadmin, and says "$114 to go!"  Who should/can take that down
now that the goal's reached?

Sumana Harihareswara
http://brainwane.net

Andreas is helping to create a thank you banner to replace the ruler
with.  I looked through the code of a couple of the websites this is on,
but I'm going to need Lucas' help (or another webhacker) to replace it
once we have the files from Andreas (I was looking for you today but
forgot to send an email until now!)

Lucas, do you think you might be able to help?

Yep. Just send me the banner and I'll put it online.

FYI: The ruler is now updated with a thankful message. Thanks Andreas
for the design!

--lucasr