Re: [Fwd: Team updates needed for the 2010 Q1 GNOME Quarterly Report by Wednesday, April 14th]

Hi Paul,

Paul Cutler wrote:
Does anyone want to help put together the team update for the first
quarter?  Let me know, the help would be appreciated!

Just dumping stuff to talk about:

 * GNOME Store open
 * Fundraising ruler success - sysadmin hiring on the way
 * Juanjo Marin's SWOT analysis
 * Mobile Cause progress
 * GNOME Marketing hackfest coming in May
 * New website progress
 * New Press team lead

Maybe we could get some early results from the Amazon plug-ins, to
measure their success & follow up on publication last quarter? And
perhaps people (not me) would like to mention the very long strategic
direction threads there were?

Cheers,
Dave.

--