Re: FOSDEM & GNOME Booth & fugure events

Am Montag, den 28.09.2009, 14:11 -0600 schrieb Stormy Peters:
Was anyone at FOSDEM? Can you comment on the GNOME booth?

I heard it wasn't great. I noticed the Event Box wasn't used,

I don't think that's true. :-)

There were small GNOME stickers for free (quite popular), some hardware
running GNOME to play with (laptop, N810, ...) and T-shirts ("Freedom
Lover") were sold, plus the GNOME flag in the background.

As Lefty already wrote: In general FOSDEM is very crowded and there's
not much space.

If it wasn't great some more specific feedback would be really
interesting. You could also contact Reinout van Schouwen (reinouts),
Christophe Fergeau (teuf) and Lionel Dricot (ploum) who ran the booth,
if I remember correctly.

andre
--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed