Re: Theme for Summit 2009, need everyone's feedback

Hi,

I also think Freedom with GNOME is good, and it is translated well in
Vietnamese.

Hong Phuc

On Sat, Sep 19, 2009 at 3:12 AM, Stormy Peters <stormy gnome org> wrote:
Get Freedom with GNOME?

Stormy

On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 8:07 PM, Pockey Lam <pockey beijinglug org> wrote:
Dear Stormy,

I vote for Freedom with GNOME too,

but a minor suggestion, can we add a "call for action" in the slogan?
like

Step into Freedom with GNOME?

step into maybe a bit long, but any "1"  word means the same? :)

Thanks,
Pockey