Re: 2.28 banner

On Sun, Sep 20, 2009 at 9:26 PM, Vinicius Depizzol <vdepizzol gmail com> wrote:
"Better for users. Cleaner for developers."

I agree, this is entirely underwhelming. It's also just weird, cleaner? What does that really even mean, it's very ambiguous.

The bottom text is also strange. I don't think that sheer is a good word to use here, use something that actually means large. Basically what we have is "and an utter number of enhancements". What? If we really love the word sheer, we should add volume, or something for for sheer to modify. Number being modified by sheer doesn't really mean anything useful.

--
-- Alex Launi