Re: Software Freedom Day Press Release

Hey,

2009/9/18 Stormy Peters <stormy gnome org>:
I incorporated Paul's feedback and I'm cc'ing the marketing team so we
can get some more feedback as this needs to go out tomorrow. (FYI, I
won't be online this afternoon so please don't wait for me if you have
good feedback or ideas.)

We are looking for input and feedback on a GNOME press release to
support Software Freedom Day.

Once we get feedback and do some more edits, can someone on this list
post this to the website tomorrow?

Thanks,

Stormy

Supported

Beyond the worldwide GNOME Community, GNOME is supported by the
leading companies in GNU/Linux and Unix and many free software
projects, including Access, Canonical, Debian, Free Software
Foundation, HP, Google, IBM, Igalia, Intel, Motorola, Mozilla
Foundation, Nokia, Novell, OLPC, Red Hat, Software Freedom Law Center,
Sugar Labs and Sun. GNOME is proud to be the default Desktop
Environment that powers popular distributions including Ubuntu,
Fedora, OpenSUSE and OpenSolaris.

Can we say it is the default desktop environment in openSUSE? Not sure.

Looks nice!

--lucasr