Re: Introduction to the team

Welcome to the team!

If you have ideas, please feel free to bring them up. And jump in on anything that looks interesting!

Stormy

On Tue, Sep 8, 2009 at 9:54 AM, Shane Fagan <shanepatrickfagan ubuntu com> wrote:
Hi,
Im Shane Fagan and I want to help out with Gnome marketing. Well ill
start off with an introduction. Im 21 from Ireland, ive been using
GNU/Linux (To be politicly correct :) ) since 07. Im a Ubuntu member
since July. Im a software development student. My interest in Gnome
marketing comes from my interest in blogging about free software in
general. I regularly read news.gnome.org so when I read you guys were
looking for people I decided to throw my name in there.
So I cant wait to get involved and help out.

Regards
Shane Fagan