Re: bugs & press

I'd be surprised that this is the case. Gedit and Gnumeric both use
gio/gvfs at least in their latest releases. I'd be very surprised if
that is broken because in that case almost no GNOME app would be able
to save to a network share

So maybe best to ask her which version she is running of GNOME and which distro

Jaap