Re: Google Adwords Application for Review (WAS Re: Google Adsense versus Adwords)

2009/5/29 Dave Neary <dneary gnome org>:
Hi Stormy,

Stormy Peters wrote:

I was looking for applications that also work on Windows since most people
searching will be using Windows. We could use Inkscape instead of gnucash.

What applications would you suggest?

GIMP, Inkscape, Dia, GnuCash (I disagree with Claus, while agreeing the app
and web page could be better), Pidgin, Gnumeric, Abiword

Tomboy as well.

http://www.winlibre.com/en/ has a bunch of free software windows
applications, many are really great. The site is a little out of date.
TheOpenDisc http://www.theopendisc.com/ has the same, and Framakey
http://framakey.org/ is a French site which is very up to date.

The ones I would not include that work well on windows are apps like
WireShark, which is a hardcore geek application, or Audacity, which is not
really that nice (and which is only a gtk+ application through its use of
wxwindows).

Cheers,
Dave.

--