Friends of GNOME graphs

I graphed some of the Friends of GNOME data. Lucas pointed out it would be good to put a couple of them on the Friends of GNOME website.

Take a look. Let me know if there's any other spin on the data you think would be interesting.

FYI, I'm not a OpenOffice Calc expert so excuse the bad hacks. If you see anything wrong or anything that could be done easier, let me know!

Thanks,

Stormy