new foundation website layout

Hi!
As people seems to like the Foundation folder look and feel, I felt it was time to update the website as well.

Here are some sketches:
http://www.andreasn.se/diverse/temp/foundation-website/foundation-website-mockup1.png
http://www.andreasn.se/diverse/temp/foundation-website/foundation-website-mockup2.png
http://www.andreasn.se/diverse/temp/foundation-website/foundation-website-mockup3.png
http://www.andreasn.se/diverse/temp/foundation-website/foundation-website-mockup4.png
http://www.andreasn.se/diverse/temp/foundation-website/foundation-website-mockup5.png
http://www.andreasn.se/diverse/temp/foundation-website/foundation-website-mockup.svg (source)

The idea is a clean and light layout that feels professional, but not stiff.

Me and Kalle Persson can implement it as html+css.
It would be cool to update some of the texts as well. I think we can cut&paste some stuff from the folder texts, but I we can probably do some cleaning up of the ones currently on the website as well. Anyone interested in grabbing that?
Any new content we would want to go in there while we're at it?
- Andreas