Re: Friends of GNOME action

Hi,

Can we get referrer stats from paypal to see where people arrived from?

Dave.

Stormy Peters wrote:
I don't know if it coincides with the release or not but since yesterday
afternoon to this morning we've had 7 new subscribers and 5 one time
donations. We usually get a donation or two a day so this is a
significant increase in activity.

Anything else that might have caused it? If it's the release, next
release we ought to do some marketing/outreach for Friends of GNOME at
the same time as the release!

Thanks, everyone who has joined Friends of GNOME.

Stormy