Amazon widget

The GNOME Foundation has an Amazon affiliates account.

Dave Neary asked for the code to use on his blog (so purchases contribute to the GNOME Foundation) - the code is gnfo-20.

Then Gabriel Hurt suggested making an Amazon extension like http://www.iheartmiro.org/. I think that's be a great idea! I'd certainly add a widget to my version of Firefox that made all my Amazon purchases benefit the GNOME Foundation.

Does anyone know how to make such a widget? Or know who would?

Thanks,

Stormy