Collaboration Summit Registration

GNOME Marketing,

I signed up for an open source marketing session at the Collaboration Summit. My plan is to discuss how open source software projects can and should be doing marketing: what type of marketing, recruiting people, why marketing, etc. I plan to use GNOME as an example throughout the discussion and would love to have as many people from the GNOME Marketing list as possible.

Please register if you can attend. http://events.linuxfoundation.org/component/registrationpro/?func=details&did=2

Registration is free. The event is in San Francisco.

Stormy