Re: GNOME in the press

Hi Michael,

Michael Hasselmann wrote:
whom would I contact when I found GNOME-related stuff in newspapers or
magazines? Surely we keep a list of articles somewhere, even for the
non-English stuff?

The wiki is the best place for stuff like this. Pages tagged in del.icio.us with "gnome press" also get syndicated to the GNOME News feed. The "gnome" del.icio.us feed is also pretty interesting and varied, but high volume.

The difficulty as always with the wiki is where to put the information so that it is both useful for readers and easy to organise for editors.

I also like "articles in the press" including technical articles.
Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary